Many of you know how special a place I think that HS2 Solutions is to work, some of you have even joined me here. Well, we do have an opportunity opening up for a great Java Developer. If you are interested forward your information to Leah (contact info below).
Currently, HS2 is looking to a Java Developer. We are looking for people who are smart, work well in both a virtual office and a client setting, who are passionate about what they do, and want to hit the ground running! If you are actively looking for a new career opportunity or want to learn more, forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Java Candidates Must Have:
- Experience with Spring Framework a plus;
- Proven ability to work independently on multiple, concurrent projects;
- Experience working with co-workers and clients in distributed environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills:
- Ability to create succinct and accurate documents, incorporating text and technical design diagrams;
- Technical proficiency to accurately document code;
- Ability to tailor messages to the client or internal teams;
- Desire to actively participate in client meetings in a professional manner;
- Strong analytical problem solving skills and ability to resolve complex issues;
- Project Management experience;
- “Self-starter” approach;
- B.S. in Computer Science or an equivalent field, with a GPA of 3.3 or higher;
- Willingness to periodically travel to client locations